The annual Alumni & Parents Weekend will be on January 16-18 in Rumney, NH. Please join the team for a fun-filled schedule of events!
- Thursday, Jan. 16 – Informal alumni/parents vs. students race
- Friday, Jan. 17 – Team GS race at Mt. Sunapee
- Friday, Jan. 17 – Alumni & Parents Happy Hour at the Common Man in Plymouth, NH
- Saturday, Jan. 18 – Team SL race at Blackwater Mountain
- Saturday, Jan. 18 – Dinner with the team at the A Frame Cabin (watch out – the team is cooking!)
- Sunday, Jan. 19 – Ski day if you wish
Please RSVP if you are planning on attending! Feel free to email me at email@example.com with any questions.
The annual ski team alumni weekend will take place this year on January 16-18, 2014 in Rumney, NH.
Last year, we had a great turnout and we’re hoping to have another fantastic weekend this year. The team will be racing locally that weekend, so alums can meet current athletes and watch the MacConnel Division Slalom & GS races. We will host a dinner for athletes, parents and alums, and we’re also hoping to plan an alumni race so you can dust off those old race skis and get back in the action!
Stay tuned for a schedule and more details on how to RSVP. We’ll have a limited number of spots available for those interested in staying at the A-Frame, so be sure to RSVP early if you want one of these.
Looking forward to seeing you all there!
We’re creating a blog on our ski team website! We’ll use the blog to highlight stories of interest and as a way to archive communications to our mailing list.
You’ll always be able to see the latest updates by visiting our site. You can also get updates when new content is available, by adding us to your RSS feed.